1. Ur newborn stares into your eyes
He's actually working hard 2 memorise ur face. He doesn't understand anything else about the world, but he knows you're important.
2. Ur bb thinks about u even when you're not around
Between 8 to 12 months old, he'll start to scrunch his face & look around when you leave the room, & he'll smile when u return.
3. Ur toddler throws wicked tantrums
Nope, those screaming fits don't mean he's stopped loving you. He couldn't show he was so hurt & angry if he didn't trust u so deeply.
(Kakak N Adik selalu mengamuk klu x dpt aper yg dia org nak)
4. Ur toddler runs 2 u for comfort when he falls down or feels sad
Children this age may not truly understand the meaning of " I Love U", but their actions speak louder than words.
(Masa susah baru ingat kat Ibu....terkedek2 lari sambil panggil..."Ibu....Ibu...Ibu..." )
5. Ur preschooler gives u a flower picked from the garden or a finger-painted heart, a sparkly stone or another gift.
6. Ur preschooler wants ur approval
He'll start 2 be more cooperative around the house & he'll look 4 chances to impress. " Look at me!" will become a catchphrase.
7. Ur school-age child trusts u with secrets
This could be his first crush or his most embarrasing moment. U've his confidence, even if he shies away from ur hugs in public.
Source from Babycenter
Look like my kids really luv me n i luv them so much ^_^